Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dad's Birthday Celebration Day 2

I know I know.. I'm abit boring lately and I really need more discipline on the blogging.
N
udge
me please!

I've been too preoccupied with the major changes in my life of late. So please bear with me on the delayed updates. heehee.

For Dad's actual birthday celebrations, it was another lunch affair for the family and his 知心好友们. haha! We went back to...

Ah Yat Even 28 Seafood House

First we had some platter that consists of:
Roasted Duck
Roasted Pork
Fried Cube Tofu
Fish Beancurb Skin

Steamed Prawns, very juicy and succulent.

Roasted Chicken

Minced Garlic Bamboo Clams, woah.. 好吃!!!

Braised Sea Bass with 大葱

Choi Sum with Crab Puree

Man tou for Chilli Crab

Lastly... the King of all...

All Hail
for the Chilli Crab!! ~!

The Complementaries:

more 壽桃

and some mini pastry mooncakes that were served warm. nice.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Life has been such a whirlwind...

Before I end off. Let me present you with a quote that truly speaks of my current status.

Fight for your own life and the freedom to choose life, joy,
and what it brings!


Btw, orange is the new black... be sure to inject some orange into your Fall wardrobe.. or you can make up by drinking more orange juice... wahahaha....

No comments: